Why Buy From Us
We know you have several different options when searching for your new puppy. Please take a moment to read what is included when you get your new furry friend from us.
- 14-day health warranty: Although we take all necessary precautions to ensure the puppies have a healthy start, the transition to a new home can be stressful and puppies can unfortunately get sick. Every puppy comes with a 14-day warranty for anything infectious or contagious. If you are a new puppy parent and your puppy is experiencing any symptoms of illness, call our customer service line so we can assist you and your new friend!
- 1-year extended warranty: Our puppies are also warrantied for 1 year against any hereditary and congenital defects that could severely affect the pet’s ability to be a companion pet. If you are a puppy parent and your puppy has been diagnosed with something under this warranty, please call our customer service line so we can assist you and your furry friend!
- Free Veterinarian Visit: One of the most important things to consider when bringing a new puppy home is the puppy’s long-term health and well-being. Every puppy we find a home for is provided a free post-purchase examination (physical exam and fecal test) at one of our in-network veterinarians. This exam gives the new owner the opportunity to ask questions and start a relationship with a well-respected veterinarian practice in their area.
- Microchipping: All our puppies are microchipped prior to going to their new homes. This microchip will remain in our name until the new owners transfer it into theirs.
- 24/7 Customer Care: Our customer care line is there to assist you with any post-purchase questions or concerns you may have. Should an emergency arise with your puppy, please call the customer care line, and we will gladly assist you.
- Experienced Breed Selection Team: Our team has years of experience in breed selection and animal care. Their efforts to match the right family with the right puppy ensures a happy home life for everyone.
- Supporting Responsible Breeders: A major part in creating a better future for the pets we love is by supporting breeders that have the animal’s best interest at heart. Working alongside breeders that meet or exceed all federal and state guidelines, who are transparent and stand behind their pets, helps us accomplish our goal of promoting responsible breeders and preserving companion animals.